Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Toms River Office
Your first visit to Signature Smiles, LLC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- To have an exceptional, thriving practice that has a reputation in the community for providing the highest quality care, being committed to continuing education, and utilizing the latest technology.
- To be partners with our patients through education and co-diagnosis in order to help them achieve optimal dental health.
- To have a cohesive team that communicates effectively, is creative and appreciated and has fun!
- To "WOW" our patients and exceed their expectations. This will lead to trust, loyalty, and referral of family and friends.
- To be compassionate and caring for the beautiful smiles we create and maintain for a lifetime.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
On your first visit to our office as a new patient, you can expect convenient parking, a warm, inviting, updated, clean waiting room, and a friendly, efficient staff waiting for you.
On your first visit you should bring your completed paperwork (if mailed or downloaded), insurance card, driver’s license and a form of payment.
Conveniently located off GSP exit 82 in Toms River, 616 Washington St., just East of Clifton Ave.